Fill up your life with more love and warmth in Kerala that is a paradise for honeymooners. The tranquillity and serenity come hand in hand with Kerala honeymoon packages. Be it the hills of Munnar or the consoling backwaters of Alleppey, the beaches of Kovalam of the cuisine in Cochin, each aspect of Kerala spells out romance and males the tour perfect for honeymooners.
Gift your partner some memorable moments by planning your honeymoon in Kerala, and add the adventure to your trip with endless activities there.
Activities to indulge in
- Boat Cruise in Alleppey is the perfect way to spend some quality time together while enjoying the scenic beauty of Kerala. The houseboats are well furnished with all facilities that can make your honeymoon an ideal romantic tour.
- Tree House Resort in Athirapally is situated in the lap of nature that is equipped well with all modern-day amenities. The thundering waterfall surrounding the resort, the greenery of the forest and twittering of the birds with the consoling aura can make your honeymoon a bit more romantic.
- Spa in a Munnar Resort can actually be the best thing for this honeymoon in Kerala. The resort offers a gentle massage and aroma of oils, vital herbs and spices to drives your stress away.
- Wayanad camping will take you away from the chaos of city life and leave you around the green lush atmosphere.
Sightseeing for a better experience
- The Marari Beaches are the perfect spot to find a romantic resort, some quality moments and the shimmering water shores. The sunset and sunrise across the beaches can be the most romantic moment for your honeymoon.
- Tea garden in Munnar for a walk along the greenery and the scented air is what your honeymoon needs. Apart from that Munnar has some beautiful spots like echo point, Eravikulam National Park and Mattupetty Dam to visit.
- The delightful ambience of Poovar is not to be missed for a honeymoon tour. The place is an ideal spot to enjoy an unforgettable boat cruise through the emerald green backwaters along the stunning palm-fringed shores and glittering beaches.
- Exotic escape to Kovalam for honeymooners a bring out some romantic moments for couples. The unique cliff top and fishing villages, the beachfront highlands, the lighthouse of Kovalam and the beaches makes Kovalam an ideal honeymoon spot in Kerala.
Spice up the tour
- From local snacks to food cooked in coconut oil, restaurants in Thekkady have a bite for everyone. Explore the Periyar Café, Coffee garden restaurant, Chrissie’s café for all Indian and western cuisine.
- The Cochin has some amazing eateries for seafood and other continental or mixed cuisine variety. The Dal Roti restaurant, Lokah and Ginger house restaurant are must be explored during your honeymoon trip.